Please join us on Tuesday June 18th, 2013 at 4pm pacific / 7pm eastern as we host Hawthorn University faculty member Dr. Eric Wood, ND for a webinar entitled “Hiding in Plain Sight: What your Dentition and Oral Health May Mean For the Rest of Your Health.”
This webinar will reveal a foundational connection between much of what we do to our mouth in our lifetime and what we eat to our subsequent physical body development and potential future health issues. Research illustrates that the simple choice of bottle vs breast feeding can have lasting health effects for the rest of our lives. The choices and habits affecting our dental health we form in our childhood and into adulthood continue to impact our health monumentally for the rest of our lives. Examples of areas that will be focused on this presentation include:
1) The ramifications of amalgam fillings on health.
2) Root canals and their connection to creating systemic disturbances and a myriad of possible health problems.
3) Weston Price Studies re: human’s physical appearance, dentition, and the impact of one’s diet on such points.
4) Understanding the Chinese/European medicine-derived Tooth Meridian chart and its wisdom for understanding seemingly ‘unrelated other health issues.5) Dental Occlusions/Malocclusions, their correlation to dietary intake, their correlations to bottle feeding vs breast feeding, palate development, and more. Moreover, these points will be connected to incidence studies of other health problems including mouth breathing, increased incidence of cavities, and more.
6) Braces and/or other functional dental appliances—the pros & cons on their use re: cranial structure/function and overall health.
Dr. Eric Wood is a board certified naturopathic doctor and graduate of the Canadian
College of Naturopathic
Medicine in . He received additional training and
experience via Toronto,
Canada Harvard University’s Benson Henry Institute for Mind Body
Medicine, the International Lyme and Associated Diseases Society, and specialty
cancer centers including the Cancer Treatment Centers of America, the Issels Clinic, and Medicor ( ). He has worked as a specialty physician with
some of the leading supplement companies in Canada North America
including Neuroscience Inc. and Life Extension, focusing on oncology, adrenal
fatigue, and infectious disease. He has
practiced naturopathic medicine across the US
and currently serves as medical director for a based anti-aging Medical
Clinic. As an Associate Professor of
Nutrition at Florida Hawthorn University ( ),
he works remotely with graduate students from across the globe. Additionally, he is currently completing two
book projects, one on the Paleolithic diet and another on Adrenal Fatigue. A certified Neuro-endocrine immune
specialist, he has completed considerable additional training in hormone
replacement, detoxification, European Biological Medicine, HCG weight loss and
much more. California
To participate online and to view the webinar click here and follow the online registration instructions.
Participation is limited to the first 100 Attendees.