This webinar focuses on the tongue and covers:
• The physiology of the tongue as a diagnostic instrument;
• Specific nutritional deficiencies contributing to abnormalities in the tongue;
• Other signs and symptoms of nutrient deficiency;
• Food sources and properties of individual nutrients;
• Specific nutritional, herbal and dietary recommendations to support underlying dystrophy.
For more than 30 years Donna Wild has studied, practiced and taught holistic health to doctors and laymen. In the process, she has written, published, broadcasted and lectured extensively on natural restorative methods for human and animal health. In 2012, the book Ms. Wild wrote and titled The Skin, Tongue and Nails Speak: Observational Signs of Nutritional Deficiencies was published and released. Currently Ms. Wild owns and runs Unique Perspective in Loveland, Colorado where she has a private practice, working as a consultant, lecturer and author. In her backyard, Donna raises laying hens and honey bees and lovingly tends to her organic vegetable, fruit and herb gardens.
Review the webinar here: http://hawthornuniversity.org/WEBINAR-Archives/04-05-16-donna-wild-webinar-recording.html