Has there been progress in neonatal health with current practices? This presentation will address the following five questions:
- What are good resources for evaluating vaccinations?
- What can tune the infant’s immune system away from illness?
- How is breast-feeding not just about breast milk?
- How valuable are vaginal births?
- How can solid foods be introduced to reduce picky eating?
Nori Hudson received her Nutrition Consultant certification from Bauman College in 2001 and began teaching there in 2002. She was board certified in holistic nutrition in 2007. Her private practice, Radiant Vitality, was founded in 1999. Nori specializes in family nutrition as well as immune, digestive, and mental health issues. She continues to teach in the Nutrition Consultant Program at Bauman College.
Please log on early at 3:50 PM PST / 6:50 PM EST for the Announcements Segment that includes a brief interview with Nori Hudson.
Nori Hudson, NC